Tarthian Tour Company
Click this small image to see a high resolution one of the full Milky Way galaxy as mentioned in my books.
Each planet in the Tarthian Empire will have its own page when the tour is complete. The tour will feature a picture of the planet, a scene from the world, and a bit about that world. When a book takes place there, it will be listed at the top of the page. The tour began in 2004 and has been added to over the years. It’s only down now to make it user friendly. The original could not be viewed on mobile devices.
I created this portion of the site to look the way visitors to the Tarthian Empire would see it. Taking the tour helps you step into the world of the books, and forget Earth for a while. Imperinet, the imperial internet used in the Empire will be up later this summer. I hope you enjoy the tour.
* * * * *
The animated gif below shows each planet in the Tarthian Empire, in alphabetical order. The image shows the planet, tells whether it is in the empire or an ally, what the inhabitants are, a bit about the site, and at the bottom — in which book it is mentioned. There are 24 planets. Each image lasts a few seconds, and repeats at the end.
- Please note, the Tarthian Tour Company is not responsible for injury or death resulting from non-approved portals and debarkation points.
- Use TTC-approved ships only.
- For your safety and convenience, please stay in approved areas while on board.
- If buying from local businesses while in port, look for the Tarthian Tour Company seal of approval.
- Unregistered weapons purchased on the surface of Badledeerin may be confiscated by the Weapons Regulation Board of the Imperial Armada. For the safety of all citizens, the Parliament on Tarth has banned any weapon not used for hunting.
- Please report graffiti on Tarthian Tour Company signs and passageways.
- Tap TTC on your debit bracelet for more info.
Tarthian Tour Company services may be accessed at any time from your debit bracelet. Tap TTC to open a portal, and select from the drop down menu.
Worlds available when tour resumes:
Alsnorn — Crossroads
Badledeerin — Last Human War
Detiza — Gates of Life
Dellyn — Former Pirate Haven
Drated — Perfect But Abandoned
Emaille — Hunter’s Paradise
Ezraki — Chiasmii Homeworld
Felidae — Kin Homeworld
Kelthia — Thieves’ Guild
Kivahndo-Passat — Unified Border World
Kyrenie — World of Firestorms
Mjuka — An Original
New Mjuka — Terraforming
Niric — Colonizing
Notidisia — The Empire’s Partner
Ohy — Shipped to “Oh Hell”
Omalad — Guardian of Tarth
Porosen la — Crystal Tuning Station
Qallag — Central Jumping Point
Sanity IV — Gone Forever
Tarth — All Roads Lead Home
Trien — Home of the F I S T
Tyris — Tyran Homeworld
Whinbrice — Skovron Wines
This concludes our current tour system. Please bookmark and return for updated worlds.
The Tarthian Tour Company wishes you a pleasant stay in whatever part of the empire your journey takes you.