Welcome to the Tarthian Tour Company!
Using the list below, click the name of a world to visit.
From each world, you may click the Tarthian Tour Company (TTC) logo to return to the tour page, click a world name to visit another planet, or click Kayelle Allen at the top to return the main website. In whatever part of the empire your journey takes you, the TTC wishes you a pleasant stay.
Visit Your Planet of Choice
When you visit your planet of choice, take advantage of the larger images available by clicking the smaller versions.
The tour will update monthly until all twenty-plus worlds and all the side trips are complete. Be sure to bookmark this page and come back to see "what's new in the worlds."
Click the Milky Way poster to see it in a much larger size and higher resolution. Click it again to zoom, then use the sliders on the side and bottom to view more.
Coming soon -- an interactive TTC map that will allow you to click the planet on a map and zoom to a page about that world. In the meantime, please enjoy the tour!
Click planet and tour images to open full-sized in another window.
- Use only TTC approved ships and shuttles.
- Please note, the Tarthian Tour Company (TTC) is not responsible for injury or death resulting from non-approved portals and/or debarkation points.
- For your safety and convenience, please stay within marked "TTC safe areas" while on board.
- Avoid contact with animals in transport. Although all creatures on board have passed required health screenings, not all animals are tame. Do nothing to provoke attack.
- If buying from local businesses while in port, look for the TTC seal of approval.
- Unregistered firing weapons may be confiscated by the Weapons Regulation Board of the Imperial Armada. For the safety of all citizens, the Parliament on Tarth has banned any firing weapon not used for hunting.
- Please report graffiti on TTC signs and passageways.
- Tap TTC on your debit bracelet for more info.
Download a printable list of books and check off stories as you read them. The list also shows the reading order for different series. It's updated with every book and the URL to reprint it is in the footer.