Welcome to Alsnorn
Using the list below, click the name of a world to visit.
From each world, you may click the Tarthian Tour Company (TTC) logo to return to the tour page, click a world name to visit another planet, or click Kayelle Allen at the top to return the main website. In whatever part of the empire your journey takes you, the TTC wishes you a pleasant stay.
Alsnorn, Crossroads in Space
Alsnorn was discovered in 4652 tradestandard by Destoiya the Conqueror. It lies between Ezraki and Porosen la, two of the busiest jump points in the empire. Rebel leaders favor it.
Click planet and tour images to open full-sized in another window.
Because this is a layover for the Imperial Armada, ground tours are available only by special permission. Please contact the ship's purser for more information and to purchase tickets, or tap TIKTBOT on your debit bracelet.
Alsnorn has six moons, two of which orbit backward. One moon is the base of a small mining operation for a rare form of crystal. The mining is owned and operated by the Armada.
Armada ships often lay over here on their way from planet Porosen la to the non-human worlds.
- Use only TTC approved ships and shuttles.
- Please note, the Tarthian Tour Company (TTC) is not responsible for injury or death resulting from non-approved portals and/or debarkation points.
- For your safety and convenience, please stay within marked "TTC safe areas" while on board.
- Avoid contact with animals in transport. Although all creatures on board have passed required health screenings, not all animals are tame. Do nothing to provoke attack.
- If buying from local businesses while in port, look for the TTC seal of approval.
- Unregistered firing weapons may be confiscated by the Weapons Regulation Board of the Imperial Armada. For the safety of all citizens, the Parliament on Tarth has banned any firing weapon not used for hunting.
- Please report graffiti on TTC signs and passageways.
- Tap TTC on your debit bracelet for more info.
Download a printable list of books and check off stories as you read them. The list also shows the reading order for different series. It's updated with every book and the URL to reprint it is in the footer.