Come Say Hello in Columbus GA
I’ll be an author guest this year at NerdaCon and I would love to meet you! I’ll have print books with me, including Bringer of Chaos, At the Mercy of Her Pleasure, For Women Only, and An Immortal’s Guide to Tarth, or I’d be happy to autograph books you bring with you.
NerdaCon is the brainchild of the Campus Nerds, the largest organization at Columbus State University, in Columbus, Georgia. This organization embraces all special interests and gives its members a community of like-minded individuals. They created the Science Fiction, Anime, Cosplay, and Gaming convention in March 2007 and had 1500 attendees. An outstanding achievement, considering they advertised for only one month.
Now, seven events later, they have a polished set up and a well-organized program. They’ve lost none of their charm.
In order to attend NerdaCon, you may either pre-register or purchase a badge at the door. Pre-purchase your NerdaCon badge online through our online registration system. These badges will allow access to all events as stated by the dates and/or times printed on them.
There are several types of registration options:
- One-Day Registration – $10 for single day (walk-in only)
Friday or Saturday options available.
- Two-Day Registration – $15 for both days
Allows access to both days of the convention.
- Two-Day Registration + T-Shirt – $25 for both days
Allows access to both days of the convention and a t-shirt at a reduced rate.
- Children age 6 and under are admitted free of charge with a paying adult (parent or guardian ages 18+).
- NerdaCon also has a military discount available for all military members and their families. One-day badges are available for $8 each and two-day badges are available for $12 each when you present a valid military ID. These discounted badges are available as walk-in only.
Attendees who pre-register for the event will be able to pick up their badges and any other merchandise must faster at the registration desk. Attendees who are buying a badge as a walk-in will also be able to purchase their badge and other merchandise at the registration desk.
I’ll have more to say about NerdaCon over the next few days. I want to take pictures while I’m there and post them on my NerdaCon Pinterest page. https://www.pinterest.com/kayelleallen/nerdacon/ Let me know in the comments if you’re a cosplayer, and what fandom you’ll represent.